Salesforce, such an amazing platform. It’s growing every day with more features for every industry, developers and products. Of course, one also needs to learn the system to be able to use it or build around it. There is salesforce documentation, trailhead, developer guides, implementation guides, webinars, white papers, and blogs; every medium is out there filled with information.
It’s an information avalanche and more is being published every week and it’s very hard to keep track of it all. Although, it seems impossible, purpose of Salesforce Weekly in my blog is to try and keep track of all these, compile a list and publish. Hopefully, someone will find these compiled resources helpful.
Without further ado, let’s get started:
- All About Salesforce Extensions for VS Code
- Getting Started with Salesforce DX (Part 4 of 5)
- Announcing Developer Controlled Packaging (DCP) Beta
- Interview: New Spring ’18 Customizations with Joe Ryan
- 5 Ways to Increase Productivity with List Views
- Take Advantage of the New Custom Time Field in Spring ’18
- Insight: Best Practices for Being a Productive Admin
- Paperless Program Delivery: 2 Nonprofits that Went Digital with Salesforce NPSP
- Nonprofit Direct Mail on Salesforce, Part 12: Reporting
- An intro to AI for Good from Salesforce.org
- Planning for Your Salesforce Project
- Ask an Architect: 5 Steps to an Effective Salesforce Data Management Strategy
- Getting Started with Pardot – Part 16 (Delight Sales Team with Pardot’s lead scoring and grading framework)
- [Salesforce / Amazon Echo] AlexForce 2.0: integrate Salesforce and Alexa (the ultimate Apex library)
Well, here is the first delivery of Salesforce Weekly. Let’s see if I can stay consistent and deliver the next one on time. Wish me luck!